Happy Friday ya’ll!! And as usual, I’m here to share one of the things I’m totally loving right now for #favethingsfriday 🙌🏻
Between gym training sessions and running, I spend a ton of time jamming out with headphones. I guess it’s no wonder that I get asked all the time which bluetooth headphones I recommend. After all, I’ve had several pairs and have certainly put them to the test.
- They actually stay on my head and they don’t make my ear holes miserable. This is so important.
- They are super durable and stand up to even the sweatiest workouts without any slippage or distortion.
- They’ve seen many hours of play and still haven’t died. This shouldn’t be a big deal but other brands I’ve tried have died after 6 months of my typical (admittedly heavy) use — including one pair that died in the middle of a marathon … horrible timing. Way to leave me hanging, stupid cheap headphones!
- The battery life in these suckers is amazeballs. I’m notoriously terrible at charging things so it helps that these guys give me a few days of wear before needing a charge.
- The controls don’t require you to be a rocket scientist. Fun fact, I’m also not great with figuring out control on electronics but I figured these out without even reading the little instruction book.
I’ve actually owned two pairs of these now. I lost my first pair at the start line of the Chicago Marathon last Fall. It’s a very sad story. I was being careless and during the security check, I must have dropped them. Someone got a really great pair of headphones from me … much to my dismay.
I ran that marathon sans music and immediately ordered another pair once the race was over. That’s how much I loved them — without batting an eye at the price or spending time considering other options, I replaced them in a flash.
If you’re looking for a great pair of Bluetooth headphones to get you through your workouts, grab yourself a pair of these. They are so so worth it!
Which wireless headphones are you rocking these days? Do you love them?